nifi-users mailing list archives

From James Wing <jvw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parsing stringified json content
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 03:31:25 GMT
Eric,

You can use the EvaluateJsonPath processor to extract the SNS message body
using a JSON path of "$.Message".  As part of evaluating the path, it will
un-escape the stringified content of Message and return the enclosed JSON
content.

If you want this to be in a new, separate flowfile from the original SNS
body, I recommend duplicating the flowfile upstream of EvaluateJsonPath.
It is easy to update the flowfile content to the "Message" content with
EvaluateJsonPath by setting the Destination property to flowfile-content.

Thanks,

James