nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using MiNiFi as a library from with a Java program
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 01:05:16 GMT
Praveen

I think the direction of MiNiFi and where it can head will support
this case nicely.  Today though I dont think we offer the simple
library model you're looking for.  Fortunately, for Apache Kafka
specifically their community has developed Kafka Connect [1] which
sounds like it could be just what you need.

Take a look at that and if that gets you where you want to be then
great.  If not, or I've misunderstood the ask please let us know.

[1] https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/#connect

Thanks
Joe