nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to restart nifi service
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:46:05 GMT
Jim,

Would recommend you grab a thread dump and see what the 'main' thread is doing.
(kill -3 <nifi pid>) or (bin/nifi.sh dump thread-dump.txt) or (jstack <nifi pid>).

That will tell you what it's doing.

Thanks
-Mark

On Sep 11, 2017, at 2:39 PM, James McMahon <jsmcmahon3@gmail.com<mailto:jsmcmahon3@gmail.com>>