nifi-users mailing list archives

From Arne Degenring <arne.degenr...@luxonit.com>
Subject Input Allowed Processor with Primary Node Execution
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 09:34:54 GMT
Hi,

I have a question about an INPUT_ALLOWED processor that we run in Execution Mode PRIMARY_NODE
in a cluster installation.

Should the processor be able to process input flow files that reside on a different cluster
node?

We had the situation on our testing system that a few flow files seemed to be stuck in the
input queue in front of such processor. It turned out that the Flow Files were ingested on
a different node, and it seem they weren’t transferred to the primary node for processing.

Thanks
Arne