nifi-users mailing list archives

From Adam Lamar <adamond...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NiFi ram usage
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 03:45:44 GMT
Jeff,

This was a new installation so I actually hadn't set up any flows yet. NiFi
wouldn't start immediately after installation (before I could configure any
flows) because the system had too little ram. The 1.1GB figure is private
(RSS) memory usage, which exceeded the 1GB instance limit (and the instance
had no swap configured).

Is there any system requirements documentation? I couldn't find any docs on
minimum system specs, so I guess I'm wondering if the ram usage is known
and expected, and if there are any ways to get the ram usage down.

Thanks in advance,
Adam

‚Äč