nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Joining data by attributes
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2017 19:11:27 GMT
Mike,

This might be a good case for LookupRecord [1] with a LookupService.

There appears to already be a SimpleCsvFileLookupService [2]. I think
that implementation is taking two columns out of the CSV and making a
map from them and then using that for the lookup. Not sure if that
works for what you are trying to do, but you could potentially
implement a custom LookupService if necessary.

-Bryan

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-standard-nar/1.3.0/org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.LookupRecord/index.html
[2] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-lookup-services-nar/1.3.0/org.apache.nifi.lookup.SimpleCsvFileLookupService/index.html