nifi-users mailing list archives

From Margarita Uk <margarita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: connecting to google bigQuery via simba jdbc
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 18:39:30 GMT
Hi Matt,
I change the class name to the name you mentioned above and now I am
getting this error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/api/client/json/JsonFactory:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/api/client/json/JsonFactory

I added all of the jars to the database driver location(s) field as such:

/home/mydir/google-api-client-1.22.0.jar,
/home/mydir/google-api-services-bigquery-v2-rev320-1.22.0.jar,
/home/mydir/GoogleBigQueryJDBC42.jar,
/home/mydir/google-http-client-1.22.0.jar,
/home/mydir/google-http-client-jackson2-1.22.0.jar,
/home/mydir/google-oauth-client-1.22.0.jar,
/home/mydir/jackson-core-2.1.3.jar

Any further suggestions?  I believe the JsonFactory is part of
jackson-core-2.1.3.jar but for some reason its not seeing that jar?

Thanks,

Margarita