nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New "hierarchical" controller service system confusing
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 15:39:39 GMT
Russell,

Thanks for the suggestion on the improved Controller Service UX. Would you
mind filing a JIRA for this improvement?

In 1.x, the user can see the components referencing a Controller Service in
1 of 3 places. The references are shown in the read-only details dialog,
the service configuration dialog, and the enable/disable service dialog.
The references will include Processors, Reporting Tasks, and Controller
Services (and components that reference those services and so on).

Thanks

Matt