nifi-users mailing list archives

From Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cluster is unable to service request to change flow
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2017 17:06:34 GMT
Mayank,

When a node is disconnected, the UI switches to read-only mode. That's why
it's saying that action cannot be complete: there is one disconnected node
(it does not matter it is the old primary node). If you want to have normal
access to the UI, you need to completely remove the node from the cluster
or reconnect it.

Hope this helps,
Pierre