nifi-users mailing list archives

From Yuri Krysko <Yuri.Kry...@mcdean.com>
Subject QueryRecord processor
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 12:42:18 GMT
Hi Everyone,

Could you please provide an example of how to reference nested JSON fields in SQL statements
when utilizing QueryRecord processor with Auro schema? I can successfully perform SELECT <some
fields> FROM FLOWFILE but when I get to WHERE clause, no matter what I do, I get table
does not exist <fieldname>

Thanks,
Yuri

________________________________

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: M.C. Dean, Inc. and its subsidiaries considers this e-mail and any files
transmitted with it to be protected, proprietary or privileged information intended solely
for the use of the named recipient(s). Any disclosure of this material or the information
contained herein, in whole or in part, to anyone outside of the intended recipient or affiliates
is strictly prohibited. M. C. Dean, Inc. accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail
or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information contained in
it, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Employees of M.C. Dean,
Inc. are instructed not to infringe on any rights of the recipient; any such communication
violates company policy. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or action taken or omitted in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited by M.C.
Dean, Inc.; please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication
and destroy all copies.