nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use of funnel
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 13:45:00 GMT
Hi Karthik,

A funnel is used to take multiple connections from upstream processors
and combine them into one connection that can be connected to another
processor.

Using a funnel does not change any of the actual data in the flow
files, it simply puts all of the flow files into one queue, rather
than multiple queues.

A typical use-case for a funnel is to prioritize the processing of data sources.

Let us know if this doesn't answer your question.

Thanks,

Bryan