nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two pull requests in a weird state
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 17:49:18 GMT
I pushed an update to 4124 based on Brian's suggestion on GitHub. It runs
just fine for me where I'm working.

I'd like to get these changes merged because we don't want to have to
maintain a separate build of the nifi-mongo bundle. How often are pull
requests evaluated for inclusion into master?

Thanks,

Mike

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 6:49 AM, Pierre Villard <pierre.villard.fr@gmail.com