nifi-users mailing list archives

From Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two pull requests in a weird state
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 18:40:56 GMT
If you have someone reviewing your work and if you are quickly taking into
accounts the remarks/comments, it should not be long.
It's really up to someone volunteering for the review process. That's also
why we invite people to review/test PRs from other contributors: it shows
the interest of the community and speed up the review process.

Thanks!