nifi-users mailing list archives

From Giovanni Lanzani <giovannilanz...@godatadriven.com>
Subject RE: Expression language in QueryRecord
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 13:59:11 GMT
Sorry, hit send to quickly:

Hi,

Is it possible to do something like this in a QueryRecord processor:

SELECT
  message,
  ${file.lastModifiedTime} AS lmt
FROM
FLOWFILE

?

i.e. access a flowfile attribute? The Record Reader is a json, that has the “message”
field, the Record Writer is also a JSON, with a message and lmt field.

I was hoping that, in this way, it would have been easy to add attributes to json’s (or
other things) without using the Executescript processor

(in reality I wanted some excuses to familiarize myself with all the new goodies you introduced
??)

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the double email.

Giovanni Lanzani
Chief Science Officer GoDataDriven