nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Uwe Geercken" <uwe.geerc...@web.de>
Subject SplitRecord vs SplitText: fragment attributes
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 14:17:59 GMT
12.0px;"><div>Hello,</div>

processor, the flowfile gets various attributes for the fragment which in turn can be used
to generate a unique filename for the output with e.g. PutFile. I was using the fragment.index
attribute for this.</div>

I can use to generate a unique filename would be the uuid of the flowfile. While this is ok
for me, I would recommend that the SplitRecord would generate similar attributes for the fragments
as the SplitText processor. And btw: the other SplitXXX processors also have attributes for
the fragments.</div>