nifi-users mailing list archives

From James Wing <jvw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SplitRecord vs SplitText: fragment attributes
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 15:05:25 GMT
Uwe,

Please do create a JIRA.  I agree with you that SplitRecord should provide
compatible fragment.* attributes like the older split processors.
Partially for a consistent user experience, and partly for compatibility
with MergeContent and other processors that read the fragment.* attributes.

Thanks,

James