nifi-users mailing list archives

From James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NiFi will not restart, missing status file message in bootstrap
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 13:34:40 GMT
Will do Joe. I'll dig for that now.

Infrastructure Group did reboot the box, which had been up and running for
nearly two months. NiFi did indeed come up following the reboot. I still
want to try and get you this log information so that I can learn what
triggers such a situation, and whether there is a more refined way to solve
it than full system reboot. There are other things running on the resource
and I should try to minimize impact to them by fully rebooting.

Let me see about that log content. Thank you again.