nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue with Groovy script
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 19:09:31 GMT
Mike,

To follow up on Andy's question, you will likely need more than just
the http-builder JAR, I don't believe it is shaded (aka "fat JAR"). I
have the "http-builder-0.7-all.zip" unzipped to a folder, and it has
the http-builder-0.7.jar at the root level, but then a "dependencies"
folder as well. If you have something similar, you will want to add
the JAR and the dependencies folder to the Module Directory property.

Regards,
Matt