nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: InvokeHttp request contents
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 18:49:54 GMT
Sorry, I replied before fixing my copy/paste. You want this line:

<logger name="org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.InvokeHTTP" level="DEBUG"/>

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On May 2, 2017, at 2:48 PM, Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org> wrote:
>
> The request won’t be in the provenance data, but it is logged in DEBUG mode. You can
enable this by adding the following line to your $NIFI_HOME/conf/logback.xml file:

> <logger name="org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.LogAttribute" level=“DEBUG"/>
>
> Then tail $NIFI_HOME/logs/nifi-app.log when you run the processor.
>
> Andy LoPresto
> alopresto@apache.org <mailto:alopresto@apache.org>
> alopresto.apache@gmail.com <mailto:alopresto.apache@gmail.com>
>
>> On May 2, 2017, at 2:19 PM, Frank Maritato <frank.maritato@lootcrate.com <mailto:frank.maritato@lootcrate.com>>
wrote:

>> Is there any way, either through logs or through the provenance data, where I can
see the entire HTTP request (including headers) that was sent by InvokeHTTP?

>> I'm seeing a weird problem where the external API I'm calling gives me a slightly
different result when I call it via curl vs when it's called through nifi's InvokeHttp processor.