nifi-users mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <r...@windofkeltia.com>
Subject Quickly find queues with data...
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 21:35:36 GMT
Is there some NiFi power-user trick to quick-finding queues that have
flowfiles sitting in them?

I have a pretty big flow with lots of processor groups, processors,
input- and output-ports, etc. and I ingest some files. I realize,
however, that they don't all show up at the end, so I must go looking.

I need to find out which queues contain the ones that never made it to
the end. Have I no other choice than to inspect every processor group
and every queue visually in search of my lost files?

I know that processors that failed will have a red blob in their
upper-right corner and that I'll find that the queue in front of them
may contain files. I also know that a stopped processor's (i.e.: a
processor I never started) preceding queue may contain files. But, is
there a faster way than to inspect each processor, queue, etc?

Thanks for any comments, experience, tricks, etc.