nifi-users mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <r...@windofkeltia.com>
Subject Re: Best practices for backing up an instance of NiFi?
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 21:10:18 GMT
Mark,

This echoes if not answers a concern I've had with the whole concept of
backing up the repositories.

Second, our users have just about completely shut provenance down as not
useful enough to justify the disk space and crunch (in a desperate,
vague expression of "throw everything non-essential overboard") in order
to wring every last cycle out of the installation. We run NiFi for our
ETL on an almost dedicated host (but no clustering yet).

Thank you very much,

Russ