nifi-users mailing list archives

From Stewart Thomas J <StewartThom...@JohnDeere.com>
Subject MiNiFi on Windows 7
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2017 16:44:31 GMT
I have a Windows 7 machine with Java 1.8 and I'm trying to get MiNiFi 0.1.0 to work (to hopefully
forward some logs to a NiFi cluster I have running on Linux). Couple questions:

1)      I am using run-minifi.bat. The status-minifi.bat states it is running:
      2017-04-17 11:36:51,258 INFO [main] org.apache.nifi.minifi.bootstrap.Command Apache
MiNiFi is currently running, listening to Bootstrap on port 53147, PID=unknown

      I see a dump-minifi.bat but I don't see where that writes to on Windows. Where does
that go? Is there a way to run flowStatus on Windows?

2)      Every time I do run-minifi.bat,  this overwrites nifi.properties. Is config.yml really
the only file I need to (or can) edit for MiNiFi?

Thanks,

Tom