nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Uwe Geercken" <uwe.geerc...@web.de>
Subject Re: RuleEngine Processor
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2017 22:12:47 GMT
12.0px;"><div>

I know you can do it easily, but it takes time anyway.</div>

local settings and give it a shot. I think that should work.</div>

the business rules which are captured inside the nifi_test2_dev.zip file.</div>

solid #C3D9E5; word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;">
M&auml;rz 2017 um 00:16 Uhr<br/>

help<br/>
setting it up ;) In any case, please &quot;pinch&quot; this list again if you<br/>
haven&#39;t heard anything in the next few days :)<br/>
Cheers,<br/>
Matt<br/>
On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 6:54 PM, Uwe Geercken &lt;uwe.geercken@web.de&gt; wrote:<br/>
&gt; Thanks Matt,<br/>
&gt;<br/>
&gt; there is a little &quot;but&quot; though: The business rules are maintained
outside of nifi in a web app. and that&#39;s good and the concept behind business rules
- to not clutter up the flow and to devide the responsibilities of IT code/process and business
logic.<br/>
&gt;<br/>
&gt; Having said this, you will need to have a mysql/mariadb database, import the schema
and also run the rulemaintenance web application in tomcat, to create the business logic.<br/>
&gt;<br/>
&gt; Hope that is not too much to ask for...<br/>
&gt;<br/>
&gt; Greetings and thanks again.<br/>
&gt;<br/>
&gt; Uwe<br/>
&gt;<br/>
&gt;&gt; Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. M&auml;rz 2017 um 23:24 Uhr<br/>
&gt;&gt; Von: &quot;Matt Burgess&quot; &lt;mattyb149@gmail.com&gt;<br/>
&gt;&gt; An: users@nifi.apache.org<br/>
&gt;&gt; Betreff: Re: RuleEngine Processor<br/>
&gt;&gt;<br/>
&gt;&gt; Uwe,<br/>
&gt;&gt;<br/>
&gt;&gt; I will do my best to look at this but it will probably be next week. It seems
very interesting and my only excuse is being swamped by other things. Thank you for sharing
this, hopefully others in the community will give it a go as well.<br/>
&gt;&gt;<br/>
&gt;&gt; Regards,<br/>
&gt;&gt; Matt<br/>
&gt;&gt;<br/>
&gt;&gt;<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt; On Mar 15, 2017, at 6:12 PM, Uwe Geercken &lt;uwe.geercken@web.de&gt;
wrote:<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt;<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt; Hello,<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt;<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt; I have worked quite a bit on my RuleEngine processor and would appreciate,
if somebody takes some time to try it and to look at the source code and give me some feedback.<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt;<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt; You can download it at: <a href="https://github.com/uwegeercken/nifi_processors"
target="_blank">https://github.com/uwegeercken/nifi_processors</a><br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt;<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt; It is my first bundle of processors, so I guess there are many improvements
I could make - but I need your expertise and opinion.<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt;<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt; Also - quite important - I have renamed the processor to &quot;ExecuteRuleEngine&quot;.
I believe that fits better to the general naming convention that is used for the processors.<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt;<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt; I still need to work a lot on the documentation, too.<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt;<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt; Greetings,<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt;<br/>
&gt;&gt; &gt; Uwe<br/>