nifi-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Zhurakousky <ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: ConvertCSVToJSON
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 17:21:44 GMT
Frank

As Joe mentioned, we already have a set of direct Transformers for JSON, AVRO and CSV. You
can see more details here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-3354. What’s great
about them is that they rely on external schema provider (i.e., Schema Registry) and we currently
provide a simple Key/Value based registry as Controller Service and planning to provide more
implementations of such service to work with variety of external stores.
That said, you may be mentioning certain features which the current version of these processors
are lacking and adding those features (if they provide a substantial value) is definitely
something that we are looking for from the field, so please give it a look and follow up either
here or on JIRA by requesting certain features and/or submitting PR for it.

Let us know what you think
Cheers
Oleg

On Mar 3, 2017, at 12:02 PM, Joe Witt <joe.witt@gmail.com<mailto:joe.witt@gmail.com>>