nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to specify priority attributes for seperate flowfiles?
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 13:09:08 GMT
So in your example you are saying that 10 files get placed in a
directory, and inside each of those 10 files the data is already
ordered the way you want, but you want to ensure the 10 files get
processed in a specific order?

If that is true, what determines the order of the 10 files? is it
based on the order they were written to the directory? or is there
something in the filename that indicates which file comes first? In
order for NiFi to prioritize these files, there has to be something
that tells NiFi what the priority is.