nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Visual Indicator for "Can't run because there are no threads"?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 22:01:39 GMT
Peter,

That is a good idea and I don't believe there is any existing JIRAs to
do so.  But the idea makes a lot of sense.  Being so thread starved
that processors do not get to run for extended periods of time is
pretty unique.  Makes me think that the flow has processors which are
not honoring the model but are rather more acting like greedy thread
daemons.  That should also be considered.  But even with that said I
could certainly see how it would be helpful to know that a processor
is running less often than it would like due to lack of available
threads rather than just backpressure.

Thanks
Joe