nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merge join processor for nifi
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 19:40:50 GMT
Purbon

The MergeContent processor supports merging data using a correlation
key.  The processor does not support SQL style inner/outer joins as it
is not joining data based on per record/tuple type logic but rather at
a per flowfile level.  We can correlated based on any flowfile
attribute or combination of attributes though.

Thanks
Joe