nifi-users mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How does lib_community get included in NiFi nar search path?
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 20:23:06 GMT
Hi Jim,

lib_community is not one of the default directories NiFi searches.

You can update nifi.properties to include additional paths via properties
such as those outlined in the System Administrator's guide in Core
Properties for nifi.nar.library.directory [1].  The description of this
follows:

The location of the nar library. The default value is ./lib and probably
should be left as is.

NOTE: Additional library directories can be specified by using the
nifi.nar.library.directory. prefix with unique suffixes and separate paths
as values.

For example, to provide two additional library locations, a user could also
specify additional properties with keys of:

nifi.nar.library.directory.lib1=/nars/lib1
nifi.nar.library.directory.lib2=/nars/lib2

Providing three total locations, including nifi.nar.library.directory.

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#core-properties-br