nifi-users mailing list archives

From Ryan H <ryan.howell.developm...@gmail.com>
Subject Kerberos Required for Secure Cluster Setup?
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 15:52:04 GMT
Hi All,

but wonder if Kerberos is required when setting up a secure NiFi cluster.
Is this the case?

Error in reference when trying to access the UI for a 2 node secure cluster
(version 1.1.1) in AWS:

2017-03-16 12:39:41,110 INFO [NiFi Web Server-117]
o.a.n.w.a.c.IllegalStateExceptionMapper
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Kerberos ticket login not supported by
this NiFi.. Returning Conflict response.

Any thoughts on this? Or is this possibly a misleading error shown in the
nifi-user.log...

-Ryan H.