nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Adam J. Shook" <adamjsh...@gmail.com>
Subject AWSCredentialsProviderControllerService with expression language
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 17:11:26 GMT
I've got a use case where files from S3 will need to fetched/put by
dynamically assuming a role.  I see that
the AWSCredentialsProviderControllerService supports setting an assumed
role, however it is a fixed value.   I'm not too familiar with the
controller service API -- Would it be possible/difficult to change/extend
the controller service to support expression language so I can assume a
role on a per-FlowFile basis?   Or would this need to be a custom
processor?  Happy to do the leg work, just looking for some direction on
where to start.

Thank you,
--Adam