nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RuleEngine Processor
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 22:24:13 GMT
Uwe,

I will do my best to look at this but it will probably be next week. It seems very interesting
and my only excuse is being swamped by other things. Thank you for sharing this, hopefully
others in the community will give it a go as well.

Regards,
Matt

> On Mar 15, 2017, at 6:12 PM, Uwe Geercken <uwe.geercken@web.de> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have worked quite a bit on my RuleEngine processor and would appreciate, if somebody
takes some time to try it and to look at the source code and give me some feedback.

> You can download it at: https://github.com/uwegeercken/nifi_processors
>
> It is my first bundle of processors, so I guess there are many improvements I could make
- but I need your expertise and opinion.

> Also - quite important - I have renamed the processor to "ExecuteRuleEngine". I believe
that fits better to the general naming convention that is used for the processors.