nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mikhail Sosonkin <mikh...@synack.com>
Subject Processors for Google Cloud Platform
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 02:27:35 GMT
Hello Everyone,

SYNACK has recently started working with Google Cloud and we use NiFi to
move some of our data sets. For that, we've built processors to work with
Cloud Storage and Pubsub systems.

A processor that uploads messages to Google Cloud Platform PubSub topic:
https://github.com/synack/nifi-gcp-pubsub-publisher

A processor that reads messages from a Google Cloud Platform PubSub topic:
https://github.com/synack/nifi-gcp-pubsub-consumer

A processor that uploads files to Google Cloud Platform Cloud: Storage:
https://github.com/synack/nifi-gcp-putgcs

They are certainly works in progress, but we're running them in our
production environments inside and outside of GCP without any issues. Since
these processors have been working so well for us, I wanted to share them
with the community - just in case some one else finds them useful.

Our team is still growing and being able to do these functions as part of
NiFi, rather than building specialized widgets, has been a major boon for
us. So, thanks NIFI team!

Mike.
http://synack.com

--
This email may contain material that is confidential for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s).  Any review, reliance or distribution or