nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andre <andre-li...@fucs.org>
Subject Re: Processors for Google Cloud Platform
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 02:58:58 GMT
Mikhail,

Thanks for the email!

Someone had recently contributed processors to handle Google Cloud Storage
buckets and objects, however I am not aware of anyone providing processors
to handle PubSub yet so I am sure it will be a welcome processor!

Would you be willing to submit a PR to include your processors as part of
the GCS bundle?

Cheers