nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move flow into process group
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 17:47:03 GMT
BH,

You should be able to select the components in question and dragging and
dropping them into the desired Process Group. You can select the components
by holding down Shift and clicking on each one. Another option is to use a
selection box by clicking and dragging on the canvas. You should see a gray
dotted box drawn. Once you let go, it will automatically select all
components within your box. At that point, you should be able to click on
one of the selected components and drag them all into a Process Group. As
you hover over the Process Group you should see a blue border indicating a
valid drop target.

Matt