nifi-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud G <greatpat...@gmail.com>
Subject Nifi taking forever to start
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 09:29:19 GMT
Hi guys!

I'm trying to play with nifi (1.1.1) in a docker image. I tried different
configuration (cluster, single node, secured, etc.), however whatever I
try, Nifi takes forever to start (like 30-45 minutes). This not related to
data as I observe this behavior even when I instantiate the docker image
for the first time.

In the log it stops here:

nifi-bootstrap.log
2017-02-14 08:52:34,624 INFO [NiFi Bootstrap Command Listener]
org.apache.nifi.bootstrap.RunNiFi Apache NiFi now running and listening for
Bootstrap requests on port 46553

nifi-app.log
2017-02-14 08:53:11,225 INFO [main]
o.a.nifi.properties.NiFiPropertiesLoader Loaded 121 properties from
/opt/nifi/./conf/nifi.properties

and then wait for boostraping (if I set up debug log level)

Any idea what may cause this?

Thanks in advance!

AG