nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NiFi Users: Powered by NiFi page
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 20:06:13 GMT
Adding Hashmap, Inc. from Chris Herrera:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Chris Herrera <chris.herrera07@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Powered by NiFi
> Date: February 21, 2017 at 12:00:15 PM PST
> To: Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org>
>
> No problem at all!
>
> Regards,
> Chris
>
> On Feb 21, 2017, 1:59 PM -0600, Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org>, wrote:
>> Thanks Chris. Mind if I forward this last message to the list in order to have a
record of your approval?

>> Andy LoPresto
>> alopresto@apache.org <mailto:alopresto@apache.org>
>> alopresto.apache@gmail.com <mailto:alopresto.apache@gmail.com>
>> PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
>>
>>> On Feb 21, 2017, at 11:52 AM, Chris Herrera <chris.herrera07@gmail.com <mailto:chris.herrera07@gmail.com>>
wrote:

>>> Hey Andy,
>>>
>>> Sorry it took a bit to get back to you…we would love to be able to put something
on the powered by nifi page:

>>> Company: Hashmap, Inc. (www.hashmapinc.com <http://www.hashmapinc.com/>)
>>>
>>> Industry: Big Data / IoT

ingest and delivery into our IoT / Time Series Accelerator platform, allowing for outcome-based,
real time analytics and visualization of oil & gas, utilities, manufacturing, industrial,
retail, pharma, and process control data. Additionally, we are creating a catalog of open
source, ready-to-run, industry specific NiFi processors and controller services for protocols
like OPC-UA, ETP, WITSML, LAS, and many others.
>>> Regards,
>>> Chris

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Feb 16, 2017, at 2:39 PM, Andre <andre-lists@fucs.org> wrote:
>
> wow! This is looker of LookML fame. Nice one!
>
> I remember watching this video
>
> https://youtu.be/8LqnC9IjPYY <https://youtu.be/8LqnC9IjPYY>
>
> about their platform a long time ago...
>

> On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 8:10 AM, Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org <mailto:alopresto@apache.org>>
wrote:
> Documentation that this was ok:
>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: dan young <danoyoung@gmail.com <mailto:danoyoung@gmail.com>>
>> Subject: Re: Apache NiFi + Looker
>> Date: February 16, 2017 at 11:59:16 AM PST
>> To: Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org <mailto:alopresto@apache.org>>
>>
>> Sure, i think that's fine.
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 12:12 PM Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org <mailto:alopresto@apache.org>>
wrote:
>> Dan,
>>
>> Do I have your permission to forward the relevant part of this exchange to the users@
list in order to document that you provided this info? Thanks.

>> Andy LoPresto
>> alopresto@apache.org <mailto:alopresto@apache.org>
>> alopresto.apache@gmail.com <mailto:alopresto.apache@gmail.com>
>> PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
>>
>>> On Feb 16, 2017, at 10:45 AM, Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org <mailto:alopresto@apache.org>>
wrote:

>>> Got it. Thanks.
>>>
>>> Andy LoPresto
>>> alopresto@apache.org <mailto:alopresto@apache.org>
>>> alopresto.apache@gmail.com <mailto:alopresto.apache@gmail.com>
>>> PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69

or do you have a better term? I’ll add this to the site. Thanks.

pipeline are being migrated to NiFi as well. We have deployed NiFi clusters to ingest, transform
and deliver data to various backends like Google Big Query, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon S3.

<mailto:giovannilanzani@godatadriven.com>> wrote:
>>> Hi Joe,
>>>
>>> You can put GoDataDriven (https://godatadriven.com <https://godatadriven.com/>)
space, helps customers ingest and process data in real time from the most disparate devices
(including but not limited to trains!).