nifi-users mailing list archives

From Porta Léonard <leonard.po...@kudelskisecurity.com>
Subject RE: NiFI server restart blocked
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 12:18:52 GMT
Thanks Pierre and Mark for your answers.

I managed to remove the template from flow.xml.gz and got rid of the error.
But my access issue was somewhere else. It was a firewall config change.

Thanks and best regards
Leo

From: Mark Payne [mailto:markap14@hotmail.com]
Sent: jeudi 5 janvier 2017 14:35
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: NiFI server restart blocked

Hey Leo,

Yes, the error that you are seeing is related to NIFI-2907. However, it's really more of a
warning/informational
message, even though it shows an ERROR-level log message. It should not affect your instance
of NiFi in any
way other than creating an annoying (and concerning) error message.

Can you look through your logs and see if you have any other errors that may be causing problems
for you? I
would recommend you look in both the nifi-app.log and the nifi-bootstrap.log.

Thanks
-Mark

On Jan 5, 2017, at 6:25 AM, Porta Léonard <leonard.porta@kudelskisecurity.com<mailto:leonard.porta@kudelskisecurity.com>>