nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GetMongo Processor Alternative
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 15:03:48 GMT
Hi Pablo,

Usually the convention is that a "Get" processor is a source processor,
meaning it doesn't take any input. These are usually scheduled to run on
some interval using the timer or cron scheduling.

When the processor is triggered by an incoming flow file we usually call it
a "Fetch" processor. Currently there isn't a FetchMongoDB, unless someone
has one outside the NiFi code-base, but feel free to create a JIRA for that.

Thanks,

Bryan