nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NiFi UI fails to display Processor Group: NullPointerException
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 18:48:36 GMT
Can you check the app log for the stack trace? Being a cluster, if there
was a bug in the response merging logic it may be logged outside the user
log.

Also, is it possible that all the nodes did not get upgraded? I'm pretty
sure that GenerateFlowFile received some new properties in 1.1.0. I wonder
if there is an issue when the different nodes have different sets of
properties for the same component.

Matt