nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Dyer <jdy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Convert xls to csv in Nifi.
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 13:31:34 GMT
Prabhu - NIFI-2613 is currently only able to convert .xlxs documents to
csv. The processor uses Apache POI XSSF implementation which only supports
xlxs while HSSF would be pre 2007 excel files. I think to your point I
should probably make an effort to add the HSSF implementation to the
existing PR.

- Jeremy