nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error Message Bulletin - Nifi Processor
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 18:04:24 GMT
Unfortunately, this is not configurable at the moment. You are accurate
that the bulletin is shown for 5 minutes and additionally will only retain
the last 5 bulletins per component. If the condition causing the bulletin
is recurring, you should see another bulletin generated.

The bulletins are also added in the logs/nifi-app.log. While not displayed
in the UI, you should be able to review these logs to see the issues the
Processor has encountered.

Matt