nifi-users mailing list archives

From James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nothing in rabbitMQ queue from Publish AMQP processor
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 16:41:16 GMT
Two quick updates. I generated a test message in the RMQ exchange using the
RabbitMQ Management Console. My goal was to see if the Idle and blocking
were problems or expected, and whether those would change when I sent a
test message to the queue. It's also a good validation that I've bound the
exchange and queue with a legit routing key. This worked - the test message
was delivered successfully.

I noticed that for each AMQP message nifi attempts to send to RMQ, RabbitMQ
Management Console creates a Connection that is shown with State of
blocking. and that is how it remains indefinitely. Nothing shows up in the
exchange or in the queue.

Jim