nifi-users mailing list archives

From James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com>
Subject Nothing in rabbitMQ queue from Publish AMQP processor
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 12:13:47 GMT
Hello I am trying to use a Publish AMQP step in my NiFi workflow. I
generate a flow file with random text content using Generate Flow File, and
then send to a rabbitMQ Exchange named nifiAbcX using Publish AMQP. My
exchange is bound to queue AbcQ by key **.Abc.**, and my virtual host is
nifiVhost. I have established my exchange as a Topic type.

My NiFi instance and my RabbitMQ instance are co-located for development
test purposes on the same server.

It appears that my Publish AMQP does indeed generate output which it sends
down the "success" output flow path, but at the RabbitMQ Management Console
I find that my Exchange and my Queue are Idle and show no messages. My nifi
log shows this Warning message: Failure while closing target resource
AMQPublisher:amqp://test@127.0.0.1:5673/nifiVhost, EXCHANGE:nifiAbcX,
ROUTING_KEY:xyz.Abc.prod  What is this telling me? Why am I seeing no
messages posted to my rabbitMQ queue through the exchange? Thank you in
advance.