nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <jtsw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nifi- PutEmail processor issue
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 07:55:12 GMT
Hello Sravani,

Could it be possible that the SMTP server you're using is denying
connections due to the volume of emails your flow might be sending?  How
many emails are sent per flow file, and how many emails do you estimate are
sent per minute?

If this is the case, you can modify your flow to aggregate flowfiles with a
processor like MergeContent so that you can send emails that resemble a
digest, rather than a separate email for each flowfile that moves through
your flow.