nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Wicks (pwicks)" <pwi...@micron.com>
Subject RE: Enable Compression on Remote Port?
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 20:51:36 GMT
Thanks Matt, I’m in a position to update, but I’ll probably wait for 1.1 as I already have
a Compressor processor hooked up on both ends.

From: Matt Gilman [mailto:matt.c.gilman@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 12:39 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Enable Compression on Remote Port?

Peter,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, the issue you're running into is a known issue
in the 1.0.0 release [1]. Are you possibly in a position to run a SNAPSHOT build based off
the current state of master. This should have the patch incorporated. Alternatively, the 1.1.0
release candidate should be created soon. We are in the process of closing down the remaining
JIRAs assigned to the next release.

Matt

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Peter Wicks (pwicks) <pwicks@micron.com<mailto:pwicks@micron.com>>