nifi-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Zhurakousky <ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Nifi- PutEmail processor issue
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 12:47:27 GMT
Sravani

Would you be able to provide a full stack trace of the connection exception.
Also, while I assume you are providing the correct connection properties (i.e., host,port
etc) I would still recommend to check the they are correct, but in any event the full stack
trace would definitely help and you cn find it the the wifi app logs.

Cheers
Oleg

On Nov 15, 2016, at 4:07 AM, Gadiputi, Sravani <sravani.gadiputi@capgemini.com<mailto:sravani.gadiputi@capgemini.com>>