nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Ravi Papisetti (rpapiset)" <rpapi...@cisco.com>
Subject Can we configure NiFi to run execute process with specific Kerberos Principal?
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:22:07 GMT
Hi,

We are planning to use "ExecuteProcess" to run a sqoop script wrapped by shell. As part of
this we want NiFi to use its service principal in secure mode while submiting executing the
script. Otherwise sqoop script is failed to execute saying "Caused by GSSException: No valid
credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)", because it is submitted
by NiFi service user (root) that doesn't have any kerberos user principal.

Are there any configuration options in NiFi to overcome this issue?

Our use case is very similar to what is posted here: https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/18069/how-to-execute-commands-using-executeprocess-proce.html

Thanks,

Ravi Papisetti

Technical Leader