nifi-users mailing list archives

From Yolanda Davis <yolanda.m.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JoltTransformJSON error
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 19:29:47 GMT
Hi Karthik,

I tried this out and I think I have something that matches the snapshot you
sent using the demo app.  I've included below pictures of my configs (one
using Shift and one using Chain Spec DSL)

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]

Also here is the spec I used for the Shift:

{
"operation": "OPS",
"dest": "table",
"beforekey": {
"*": "before-&"
},
"row": {
"*": "&"
}
}

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions.

-yolanda