nifi-users mailing list archives

From Karthik Ramakrishnan <karthik.ramakrishna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JoltTransformJSON error
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 17:07:30 GMT
Matt / Yolanda,

Thanks for taking the reply. I just found time to work on this. I removed
the array brackets from the spec and changed it to 'shift', but this is the
only output I am getting as of now.

{
"shift": "Update"
}

I am not getting the entire tree as in the app-demo. Is there something
else I need to change?

Thanks,
Karthik R.

--