nifi-users mailing list archives

From James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com>
Subject Posting input files to NiFi using REST
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2016 11:40:08 GMT
I have a series of applications, each of which I need to redesign so that
they post raw data to NiFi. Is there an example showing how to to construct
and execute RESTful calls that push data to NiFi? My assumption is that I
would establish a ListenHTTP processor in my workflow to receive the
incoming content. Is that correct, or should this be handled differently?
My apps are in java and are simple, so I can readily port them to nodeJS,
Python, Groovy, etc. Thanks in advance for your help.